Sunday 18 May 2014

10/10/2013

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the end of my life at the hands of Jane Fisher and the Diocese of Winchester.
I guess I had better do what everyone hates and break into poetry:

Freedom: Borrowed.

Songs on the wind over Herm and Sark
for all that a life could be
for the faith and hope that were carried away
over the deep and restless sea, over the restless sea

see them sail away
see them sail away
on the wind so wild and free

under a guilty and silent sky
over the restless sea

Tears for the moon over Jersey
for all that a life could be
for the heart and soul that were carried away
over the restless sea

under a guilty and silent sky
over the restless sea

And here is a link to a song that reminds me of coming back to England, of course:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlrmZAsU-I4

This is the worst trip I've ever been on :)

I will continue my poetry in the morning, I am exhausted with flu and am having an emergency stay indoors over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment